Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project template and task stages

By
Vahur
on 12/23/13, 5:17 AM 3,686 views

Hi

I made project template with tasks - all tasks are in special stages also - like designing, planing etc. But when I am making new project from template - all tasks are set to one analytic stage - not in correct stage as needed. This analytic stage doesn't belong to project template.

How I can make so, that with new project all tasks are also in correct stages and in correct order?

We would also like an answer to this question from 12/23/13. It's now 1/3/14.

Grant Thurman
on 1/3/14, 8:09 PM

Are you sure it happened with you. I tested the scenario you explained , could not find.

Yogesh
on 8/8/14, 3:37 PM

Koffi KPONOUGLO

--Koffi KPONOUGLO--
| 5 2 6
Lomé, Togo
--Koffi KPONOUGLO--

Koffi KPONOUGLO

Koffi KPONOUGLO
On 8/8/14, 4:18 PM

Hi, Vahur,

Yogesh is write. I test also the scenario and everything seems correct. All tasks was creating the right stage. Retry correctly your scenario.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/23/13, 5:17 AM
Seen: 3686 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM