This question has been flagged
1 Reply

Pretty positive this was working fine earlier this week. When I click on a project task in Kanban view, then use the stage named arrows in the top right to move it to a different stage (specifically one I can't see in Kanban view because it's currently unoccupied), the arrow doesn't turn blue, and the project stage is just dumped into "Undefined."

I double checked the numbering sequence of my project stages, and they're all intact. Not sure what else it could be. Suggestions?

Edit: This is also happening with Kanban view for opportunities I just noticed.

Discard
Best Answer

Are you absolutely certain that your project lists the stage you want to move the task into?

To verify this, go to Project > Configuration > Stages, open the stage you want to move the task into, verify that your project is listed in the section "Projects using this stage"

Discard
Author

Thanks for the help - as I went to check this out, I tried changing stages again, and it worked just fine. Really strange. I do use Chrome for OSX at the office, and Chrome (Beta) on Ubuntu at home. I checked with my employees, and none have reported this problem.