Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project management video for v7?

By
Pierre Soum
on 3/28/13, 1:39 PM 2,848 views

Does anybody know where I could find some videos or short presentation of the project management module for v7? I found some for v6, but it has drastically changed so it would help a lot. Thx

Pierre Soum

--Pierre Soum--
| 5 5 8
Aucamville, France
--Pierre Soum--
Pierre Soum
On 3/29/13, 5:36 AM

Thanks Francesco, I had searched these and should have specified it in my question, apologies for the imprecision. The only video I find in youtube regarding v7 is this one.

There's also a bit of information in the release notes of v7.

If I find anything else, I'll post it here.

This information is interesting but far from sufficient and I'm still looking for more information.

I agree, what you can find about it is very superficial. Seems, no one ever has really used it. The first problem is to understand the logic between Stage, Status, Phases. There is proceeding time and proceeding status of tasks. And how these different properties are played together in a useful way. I have not seen any explanation that goes deeper into this logic. I wonder whether most people who made a video about it ever really used it? It is mainly clicking you trough the different fields of the Module without going into the logic. ... and that is what you need ... I still don't figure it

gunnar
on 10/7/13, 6:23 AM

Francesco OpenCode

--Francesco OpenCode--
| 5 7 9
Grottaglie, Italy
--Francesco OpenCode--

Italian Odoo (OpenERP) Modules Developer LINKEDIN: http://www.linkedin.com/in/francescoapruzzese

Francesco OpenCode
On 3/28/13, 1:44 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/28/13, 1:39 PM
Seen: 2848 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM