Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project Management: How to get users a "Dashboard"?

on 3/22/13, 1:24 PM 885 views

If I log in as the "admin" account, I get a Reporting tab with all kinds of reporting options and a "Dashboard" feature. However, I cannot seem to find the permissions setting or whatever I need to allow regular users to see reporting and create dashboards.

We are in an environment where we would need to have multiple users with the ability to create Projects and run reports but it seems as though only the one Admin acct actually gets this ability. Am I missing something here?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/22/13, 1:24 PM
Seen: 885 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM