This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, 

I'm new in open erp, and i just install it on our Synology Nas.

We are a telecom integrator company, in our business, most of the project integrate the samles task ( more or less 10 from beggining to the end - Doc receiver, lines installed, project managemnt meeting etc...)

I would like to know if it's possible and how i can automatically create task when i create a new project?

Thanks in adavance

Discard
Best Answer

Hello there, does it work with Odoo12? I can't find it.

Thank you!!
Discard
Best Answer

This works greatly. Could we also make a set of ready "work summary items" and just fill always the hours there? We have a case of repeating always the same items and we would get the team filling the hours better if they would not need to make such an effort for it.

Discard
Author Best Answer

Works great Thanks

Discard
Best Answer

hi Karl,

you can creat a project with a certain structure (task stages, reoccuring tasks) and then save this project as a template. You do that by going to Project Setting and click "Set as Template".

All new projects with the same or similar outline can be created from this template. You do this my going to the project Setting of your template project and use "New Project based on Template"

To find a Template can be tricky for a beginner. By default all project are filtered by the attribute "open". This does not show templates so you have to clear the filter or filter for "Template"

Discard