Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project Management and Progress Payment On Service Based Project

By
Umut
on 11/22/13, 2:57 PM 808 views

Hi All, I have decided to go with OpenERP to implement a solution for our company. The HR and Warehouse modules are OK for my solution but i have some concerns about project management module wheter i can success to do with openerp. The flow which i want to implement as seen as below,

1. Create a contract with a customer which includes the unit service prices and person/day pricing information.(ie. 1 meter of welding costs 10 dollar, 1 ultrasonic film costs 20 dollar, 1welding engineer per day 300 dollar)
    1. After contract approved, need to set engineer status as working or something( i think this can be done in HR module) and ship the equipments. 3.When the project starts, need to create work order and after work order finished need to fill which services have been performed.
    2. At the end of the month need to calculate the payment which the customer needs to pay.

Which way should i follow. Do you think is it a goog way to start with OpenErp? Which modules fits my needs?

Regards

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 11/22/13, 2:57 PM
Seen: 808 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM