This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

I would like to set up budgets for departments & projects using the standard budget functionality in OpenERP 7.0. I've created the budgetary positions and budgetlines. For each customer invoice and supplier invoice I can assign the analytic account so it is picked up in the budget. However, I cannot find a way of assigning the cost of materials picked from stock (make-to-stock) and allocated it to a project. Since there is no invoice in this case, I can't find a way of specifying the project analytic account.

BR, Volvin

Discard
Best Answer

Hello. Have somebody see any book or step-by step guide on project budget management in Odoo? I can't find out where to start and how to set up contract with employee, cost of hour of employees' work for my organization, for customer.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi Volvin,

When you want to record cost of materials picked from stock(make-to-stock) in project side that mean your want to affect your analytic accounting. However in accounting, financial and analytic accounting must give the same result(the same profit/loss). This fact oblige you to declare also your cost of materials in financial accounting side. So i'll just advise you to use journal entries in wich you will be able to declare the cost of materials both in financial and analytic(budget ou projet) accounting without creating any invoice.

Discard