Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Project as analitic count in multi-company

By
Fernando
on 4/11/14, 7:43 PM 791 views

hi, i need help.

I have a multicompany environment with 3 companies. Company A is the father and company B and C are the child

Each company has his own account chart. The projects are created in the company A and the invoices for this project are in the companys B and C. In Company A there are no problem in using the projects as a analytic account. But in the company B and C I can’t use the projects as analytic account. If I create a proyect in the company B or C I can use it making an invoice in its own company. But I need to share the projects and the analytics account between the diferents company.

How can I do it.

Thank

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/11/14, 7:43 PM
Seen: 791 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM