Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

produit dimensions variables [Closed]

By
Pascal de Clarens
on 3/20/13, 3:53 AM 935 views

The Question has been closed for reason: off-topic or not relevant

by
Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 03/20/2013 20:26:27

est-il possible d'avoir un produit dont les dimensions seraient variables et donc dont la nomenclature serait composée de sous ensembles de dimensions calculées? Exemple: caisson de cuisine de dimensions LHP qui serait composée de

• 1 haut L*H
  • 2 côtes H*P
  • 1 bas (L-20)*H merci 2

This is an English Q&A site. I close. If you translate your question in English, I will reopen. Please read the FAQ.

Fabrice Henrion (fhe)
on 3/20/13, 8:26 PM
Josse Colpaert (jco)
On 3/20/13, 6:14 PM

It looks like something to be analyzed and programmed. If you are very creative, you could force it with automated actions in the technical features. If you create a product with some custom fields not 0 it will create a new product with the bom lines in it with these formulas.

The logical way to handle, is to create a module product configurator, which creates products and boms based on templates with formulas in it.

English transalation of original message: is it possible to make an article with variable dimensions; as example I will take a crate, dimensions HLh (hight, width, depth) made of 6 pannels each pannel has sizes derivating from crate size. The scope is to be able not only to compute cost of materials, but also to determine the quantities to buy.

Adret, Pascal de Clarens
on 3/21/13, 3:59 AM

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/20/13, 3:53 AM
Seen: 935 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM