This question has been flagged
2 Replies

I have made a service contract in OpenERP. Every hour my employee works on they contract is invoiced to the customer. That all works fine. But the work done, is sometimes in outr office and sometimes at the client site. When we work at the client site we have to add a transportation fee to the invoice.

Is there a way, or have someone did some development, that i can add products on a contract/timesheet. Then i can add the transportation fee to the contract.

Thanks!

Discard
Best Answer

Hello,

there is 2 ways to do this manually.

1. in Accounting \ Charts \ Chart of Analytic Accounts, add an analytic line in your project related to the transportation fee. You will be then able to use your "invoice Task" function in project.

2. My preferred way. "Invoice Task" in project always create invoice in draft state. So before validate the invoice, edit it and add your transportation fees. You will also be able to add the analytic account for the project on the invoice line.

If you want something automatic, you should have it developed.

Marc.

PS: please vote if you find this answer useful

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hello, thanks for your answer.

I know i can add lines manual in a invoice. The problem is, that the employee just enters the hours and when i create draft invoice and look at the crated lines i can't see the difference between the hours spend in the office or on client site. The solution is that we will at that to the description. But we have to look carefully on every invoice, so that we don't forget that.

I was looking for something more automated. Maybe someone have developed something?

Discard