This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Hi,

I have a requirement to provide barcode for coffee so once it is scanned it should also reduce/issue other products quantities like sugar, coffee powder etc. So will define like following,

Coffee Cup = 1 

Sugar = 1 grm

Coffee powder = 1 grm

Is there a standard way to do this or any workaround. thanks

Discard
Best Answer

Ermin is right,
Use MRP module and create  Cup of Coffee as a product and Create a bill of Materials (BoM) for the same with Sugar = 1 grm and Coffee powder = 1 grm etc, 
use the barcode to select the product in the MRP order. after confirm and complete the production, it will satisfies your need.
Thanks

Discard
Author Best Answer

Hi Ermin and Nikhil,

Kindly share how it will effect on POS as our sale is happening using POS and if there is any link of BoM and POS kindly share the link to understand it further. Thanks

Discard

If your question is answered, please check the answer and upvote it. If you have a new question, please post a new question.

Author

Hi, It is not answered and due to Karma I cannot comment but can reply only. thanks

Your original question is answered. Using BoMs on POS is a different question which should be posted separately.

Hii..!

In my point of view there is no current module satisfies your need. But we can customized it,

please refer this link for a clarification : https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/launch-automatic-mrp-orders-after-selling-from-pos-59046

Best Answer

The standard way is using Bill of Materials (BoM). You have to install the Manufacturing module for this purpose.

Discard