Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Production capacity at multiple locations

on 10/17/13, 12:01 PM 1,036 views

Dear OpenERP users,

I have a question about the planning of the capacity of a production location. I wonder if someone has a solution for this or maybe a work around?

I have 2 production location where they produce the same product. At these production locations they can produce a curtain amount per day or per week. The product are configured as make to order. So after a sales order there will be a manufacturing order. This manufacturing order has to planned in at one of the production locations that has enough resource available to produce it.

So basically you want to plan in the manufacturing order at multiple locations based on the capacity of the production location.

Is this possible in OpenERP? or is there a module available than can do this?

Best regards

Ravish Murari (rmu)
On 1/3/14, 5:05 AM

Right now you can only manually check your one production location. suppose your capacity is 1000. after this amount, you can apply push flow on product from production location ( stock) to any other location.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/17/13, 12:01 PM
Seen: 1036 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM