Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product with last price for each customer

By
Ramon Sanmatias
on 3/18/15, 4:52 AM 736 views

When we do a new sale, we want it to be put automatically the last price negotiated with that customer. There is a module or a way to getthe previous invoices to search if the product has already been sold to that customer and at what price? An then, insert in new invoice that product with the last customer price and not the default product price.

e.g.

We have a glass in the store for 5€. Last month, we acorded with John to sell him at 4.80€. So in next John's sales, when we put glasses in a John invoice, we want do it for 4.80€ instead 5€.

Baiju

--Baiju--
| 5 4 8
Kochi, India
--Baiju--
ODOO technical and functional

I like learning new thing, especially technical thing. I am a quick learner, I can learn technical things very fast. I have good logical skill,  I have immense interest in programming.

e-mail id : baijuks@hotmail.com

Baiju
On 3/18/15, 6:19 AM

Hi Ramon,

If your need is like you want to set a specific price for a customer you can use "pricelist".
From "Settings==> Configuration==>Sales==> Quotations and Sales Orders" use can tick"Use pricelists to adapt your price per customer"

With help of pricelist you can define rules for price for any customer and any product.

Or else if you need your specific need ,, you can develop your own custom module for that.

Hope this helps..

Ramon Sanmatias
On 3/18/15, 5:56 AM

Hi Aitor,

We tried, but we have a bunch of invoices imported from windows software with no discounts, the prices was edited directly on invoice lines. We're migrating to Odoo now, and  boss wants to keep agreed prices with each customer. Each customer has a different price, so we can't group them into segments. 

Aitor Bouzas
On 3/18/15, 5:23 AM

Hi Ramón,

Have you tried product_visible_discount module? Maybe it can help you...

Hope that helps!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/18/15, 4:52 AM
Seen: 736 times
Last updated: 3/18/15, 6:19 AM