Odoo Help

Product Variants with extra price combination

By
Andreas Wabro
on 9/8/14, 8:48 AM 1,512 views

Hello,

in Odoo you can add an extra price for each attribute e.g length: 200 + 5 €, matrial: wood + 5 €

Is it possible to add an extra price for a specific variant combination (e.g. combination of length and material)?

E.g. Product A with length: 200 and matrial: wood, should have an extra price of 8 (combination 200 and wood).

Nilim
On 3/15/16, 2:51 AM

Hi,

Yes, you can set combination of Price(specific variant combination ) in Odoo.

For e.g If I have a a product called Service Warranty and it has 3 types of Warranties ( Gold, Silver & Bronze) and each of these variants has Different Service Period ( Say 1yr, 2yr, 3yr) all based on amount paid by customer.

So what I did is I configured the Attributes and Attribute values on the Product Form page. There will be now 9 variants of this product. This because of the combinations of Types of Warranties and its Service Periods.

Refer screen shots below :-

Screen Shot 1 :- \http://prntscr.com/affd22

Screen Shot 2 :-\http://prntscr.com/affchi

Hope this helps

Cheers!!

IT Libertas

--IT Libertas--
| 4 3 7
Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
--IT Libertas--

Visit us: itlibertas.com

IT Libertas is a team of developers and automation experts to help you to unlock Odoo ERP system's potential. We have been communicating with end users to whom the software became a main business tool since 2012. As a result, we are proud of dozens of successful implementations.

IT Libertas guarantees deadlines predictability and transparent pricing. We rely upon the best international practices and invest in local markets' study. That is why the company's services are in demand of European, Asian, American and African entrepreneurs.

We are open for cooperation and keep searching for new solutions to the end that IT Libertas clients go ahead of the curve, deal with less routine and generate more profit.

IT Libertas
On 3/14/16, 10:05 AM

Have a look at this module

Rami Talat
On 1/6/15, 2:25 PM

Fortunately, yes.

You specify an extra price to each attribute, so when a variant is combined of two attributes (for example) Odoo adds the two prices together to that variant.

I think he meant different price for the combination, e.g. for a phone: black variant +10€, double memory + 20€, but black and double memory only +25€

Leonardo Donelli
on 2/16/15, 6:22 AM

Mmm, you mean the way that OpenERP 7 was dealing with variants? My way is to create a pricing model (Write down all the variants vs. their prices) for the variant I'm dealing with, then play with attributes and prices to get what you need.

Rami Talat
on 2/16/15, 1:39 PM

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/8/14, 8:48 AM
Seen: 1512 times
Last updated: 3/15/16, 2:51 AM