Odoo Help

3 Answers
Michael Yeung
8/15/17, 10:54 PM

As my understanding, the default of Odoo doesnt support both Product Variants & the Pricelist at the same time. Even you have set the pricelist for the product, it either show the price from the pricelist with the main product template or the extra variant price with main product WITHOUT the pricelist.

Please correct me if I am wrong, as I am just a user of Odoo 9.

Hi,

U can simply activate pricelist without activating product variants. Just go to sales tab->configuration->pricelist->apply. And then for whichever customers or products you want to implement simply create them add under pricelist.

Hope this helps.

1 Comment
Micke
2/20/17, 10:19 AM

Thanks for your reply, but this is not what I'm asking. I need the function to export a pdf price list, which is done under "Product Variants". I don't see why it can't be done under "Products", but as it is now, has to be done under "Product Variants".

Ask a Question
Writer
Keep Informed
1 follower(s)
About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register
Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now