This question has been flagged
3 Replies

Using V7 on unix with product_variant_multi, I am trying to create a dimension type for handling size.

I open the Diemnsion Type creation menu : Warehourses > Products > Products Categories > Variant Dimension > Dimension Types. I filled all possible field of the form : Dimension & Description, checked : allow custom value & mandatory, Left "sequence" field with its default value : 0, add a Dimension option.

But I having the error :

Integrity Error
The operation cannot be completed, probably due to the following:
- deletion: you may be trying to delete a record while other records still reference it
- creation/update: a mandatory field is not correctly set
[object with reference: product_tmpl_id - product.tmpl.id]

What step did I missed ? I suspect the "random" value keyed into the Dimension option to be wrong. Does his value has to refer to something else ? I already tried to put the name of an option, but it doesn't work.

Regards, St.

Discard
Best Answer

Try using this branch: code.launchpad.net/~atin81/openerp-product-variant/openerp-product-variant/+merge/150947

Seems you are using a not v7 ready version of multi variant module

Discard
Author

Thank you, as you said was a wrong version. I got it work with : https://code.launchpad.net/~akretion-team/openerp-product-variant/migr-v7-wip

Best Answer

Hi,

modules migr-v7-wip : product_variant_multi and product_variant_multi_advanced it works without problems.

to complete the modules you can use :

product_variant_selection : Product Variants Selection for Invoices

product_variant_configurator : Products with multi-level variants configurator

sale_product_variant_selection : Product Variants Selection for Sale Orders

purchase_product_variant_selection : Product Variants Selection for Purchase Orders

Discard

thanks..

and do have any idea about esale_osc module for version 7.0 ???

esale_osc which is used for zencart -openerp integration

esale_osc available for 7.0??

if not then how to update it from 6.1 to 7.0 ?? In which file i need to do modifications??

Best Answer

can you provide me bug free module of multi variant for 6.1 version thanks

shashank verma

skype id

shashank_leosys

Discard