Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product specific location within warehouse/store

Todd Royer
on 10/21/13, 1:31 PM 1,264 views

I am looking for specifics on how to identify (by individual store) specific product locations within the store.

Example: Store 1 / Aisle 1 / Section 1 / Shelf A / Slot 1 / "product ABC soap"

Example: Store 2 / Aisle 2 / Section 4 / Shelf B / Slot 4 / "product ABC soap"

I need to be able to have these specific locations so that I can analyze product placement within each store for sales purposes. I also need to be able to run reports by store, aisle, shelf, section, slot etc.

Additionally we need this information so that our staff can easily find products within the store and place restock products quickly and efficiently when product arrives from the vendors.

How is this accomplished in OpenERP V7? Is there an additional module to install beyond Warehouses?

This would be the same setup for pick locations within multiple warehouses that carry the same products to be shipped to customers. If we were this type of operation I would want to know which pick locations have the highest volume of picks per hour etc.

--Borni DHIFI--
| 6 8 9
Tunis, Tunisia
--Borni DHIFI--

Techno Functional Consultant Odoo(OpenERP) 

On 10/21/13, 7:48 PM

hi ;

in form product : More-->Stock by Location

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 10/21/13, 1:31 PM
Seen: 1264 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM