This question has been flagged
9 Replies

Some of the products in MO stay red and have zero reservation amount after pushing "Check availability". But the amount for reservations is seen in the forecast tab of the products.  Products are enough in stock and I can't figure out why exact products have this issue.

Version: 11.0 Community

Discard
Best Answer

Hello

System always checks the stock in warehouse stock location.There may be so many reasons for this kind of issues.

1. Check the routes of the products which are unavailable in reservation. If they are Make-to-order +'buy' or 'manufacturing' type products ,it will trigger purchase request or manufacturing order respectively to get that material.In that case it is required to receive them in STOCK locations.

2. The stock is already reserved for other MO. 

3. The stock is available in other location than the reservation location of Manufacturing.Check the 'On hand quantity' tab of that product to check where the stock exactly in inventory.

I hope this will help!

Discard

Chandni,

All of my material is in WH/Stock as the location. WH is a "canned" Odoo location and the font is blue. WH/Stock is red font which is why I believe I can't "reserve" on hand quantity even when I physically have on hand.

I assume the red font for a location means my location set up is wrong...

Hello Jesse

The colour indications are just to identify the location types and which seems correct in your case. Any 'Internal location' type will be in RED, 'View' type locations will be in BLUE and other locations like 'Transit/Virtual/Partner' will be in BLACK.It is expected.

I think the issue seems in your configurations as I mentioned in my last response.

You can submit a suppor ticket to solve your issue from here : https://www.odoo.com/help

or

You can share a video link showing your configurations so that I can help you more.

Thanks.

Best Answer

Even though this post is pretty old: Did you find a solution for this?

Discard

I'm having this same issue with Odoo 13.0.

Best Answer

I took everyone's input and found the explicit workflow which I list below.

1. Make sure your Routes are set up properly (Inventory module > Configuration > Routes

1a. Select Manufacturing

1b. One this window my "Source Location" was blank hence the POs created instead of on hand inventory being allocated

2. If you have open MOs, cancel and recreate. Upon recreating your "Check Availability" button should reserve the on hand product. If and only if you are out of stock will a PO be created.

Discard
Best Answer

problem can be only in several things: some location is different(for mo or maybe you deliver in 2 steps and products are still in 'input' location). or you have all things by MTO and that triggers another po and etc.

create new product and try. o make detail description, what product configuration, what work flow qty and what result you get.

Discard
Best Answer

Same problem for me. Stock has been plenish by a purchase, goods is in stock, but when I would like to transfer that goods to another company, it's marked as unavailable and cannot be reserved.

Thanks for any answer. Paolo

Discard

Hello Paolo

If it is happening for selected products then please check product master data and its stock locations.But if the issue is in all the products then please check your location configurations as I mentioned.

You can also generate a support ticket from https://www.odoo.com/help or share a video link here,

Thanks