Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product price round error (display only?)

on 2/3/15, 9:27 AM 578 views

I have a product "Test 1" with a price of 7.55.
The product has the same price stored in the database.
If I edit the product a price of 8.00 is displayed.

Currency round is set to 0.01
Product decimal precicion is set to 2

My system:
Debian 3.2.54-2 x86_64 (UFT8)
Odoo V8
Postgres 9.1 (UTF8)

Does anyone have a clue what might be the problem?

I made a backup of the database and restored it on a ubuntu 14.04 odoo v8 system and I don't have the problem anymore.
So maybe it's a problem with the debian installation oder postgresql 9.1?

multi currency?

on 2/3/15, 9:37 AM

Settings -> Configuration -> Accounting --> Default company currency is set to "CHF" Product prices will be in EUR, but right now everything is set to CHF.

on 2/3/15, 9:52 AM

| 5 4 7
Lodz, Poland

On 2/3/15, 10:01 AM

You go to Invoicing/Miscellaneous/Currencies, find CHF and set it as base (check field Base). For base currency set Rate=1. Also set todays Currency Rate CHF/EUR.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 2/3/15, 9:27 AM
Seen: 578 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM