This question has been flagged
1 Reply

by default you can enter a costs price and a sales price for each product. Shortcoming: you can not reconstruct how you came to the sales price. For example it might be a policy to add a fixed rate for transportation plus a margin in % to cost price. For now you'd need to calculate that outside of odoo (and then have no record of how you did that) which reminds me of the many Excel's you are piling up somewhere on a fileserver and try to not loose track of them (a stone age scenario from an ERP perspective I think)

So if you could use python code in the odoo 'products' (as you can in the salary calculation [I think it's 'hr_payroll_account'] with "salary rules" and "salary structures") to calculate your Sales price that would be something nice. So, how can you achieve that?

Discard
Best Answer

You can use the Pricelist to achieve that. (Pricing Policies - On You Tube: Price List V7 and How to configure PriceList in OpenERP)

You can also use some extra modules like: Delivery Costs , Custom cost Price, Price List Builder ...

Discard