Odoo Help

product pickup for fabrication

By
Kenneth
on 4/17/13, 8:03 PM 1,529 views

I have a factory that makes custom products according to client order. I also have a couple of stores selling these products, however, unless we have been requested a delivery, the clients are requested to go and get the final product at the factory.

By default, OpenERP use the store location as the delivery address. How can I change this according to my need?

I am using the sale_multi_shop module. Each shop is related to a particular warehouse. It is only when the client request a product for fabrication the client should go to the factory for the pickup.

Kenneth
On 4/25/13, 8:05 PM

I have found a method - I created a second store for each store, that use the same sequence numbers as the original, but that use the warehouse of the factory.

It is not a perfect solution as the sales person got to remember changing the shop whenever selling custom products.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/17/13, 8:03 PM
Seen: 1529 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM