This question has been flagged
2 Replies

HI,

I ma trying to set up odoo for my woodworking company. While building a cabinet, i need to use hinges for the cabinet doors. But same hinge is sold by different companies at different prices.  moreover, hinges come in varies of types, like W/Auto/Auto Soft-close. as well as different sizes viz. length varies from 1.5 inches to 6 inches. width varies from 3/4 inch to 2 inch. Degree varies from 0 to 8.

Problem Statement:- i want to store the hinges in my products catalog with different prices with different company names considering above variations.

Note:- Currently i have used variants and working OK. i am looking for better solution if any body has, like adding a Company field for a product? I don't want to use supplier field as supplier will be a retailer from which i am purchasing the hinge. i want to avoid any custom field to be added.

Thx

Amit

Discard
Author Best Answer

Thanks. I think adding a field and using price list is the better solution.

Thx

Amit

Discard
Best Answer

Probably you want to add one field that is brand on product. If you search over google you can get some custom modules(of course free) that will do the same as you wanna..

Discard