Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product labels for retail sales

on 11/23/14, 8:45 PM 733 views

I've noticed quite a number of features missing from the POS module of odoo. In particular when running a retail store, it would be nice to create item product labels to stick to products. By this I mean a barcode to scan/describe or list the item number on it. This would make it easier to scan and sell at the POS.

Also I know I've mentioned this before, but there doesn't seem to be a way to link a POS sale of a particular item that needs to have its serial number tracked. We well products that require serial number tracking to see which customer purchased it and from what vendor it came from in the case of any warranty claims. 

Smart Way LLC
On 12/6/14, 1:11 PM

We  have two modules provide enhancments to POS module an Barcode ..

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 11/23/14, 8:45 PM
Seen: 733 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM