This question has been flagged
3 Replies

I've been looking around Odoo at the report templates and say the product label pdf. From looking at it, I thought I saw a part I wanted to remove (The £ 0) on the side of the label but when I removed 

<t t-set="product" t-value="product"/>

But turns out that didn't do what I wanted so it broke it. It no longer shows the barcode. So what I did was put it back to how it was and it's still broken. Any ideas?

I've installed reportlib which fixed the issue originally (Before I edited it) but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

Steps to recreate what I did:

Technical > Reporting > Product Label (PDF) > QWeb Views > report_producttemplatelabel > edit and then edited the code above.

Anyone know how I can urgently fix this and also how to change the £0 (Price in the corner) to a serial number or just blank?

I am using Odoo 12

Discard
Author Best Answer

Some reason nothing worked.

So I just reinstalled instead which seems to have fixed it.

Guessing it was corrupt or something..

Lesson learnt, don't touch things.

Discard
Best Answer

Dear Concerns,

I've added this 

<tr>

<td class="text-center align-middle" style="height: 6rem">

<t t-if="product.image_small">

<span t-field="product.image_small"/>

</t>

<t t-else=""><span class="text-muted">No image available</span></t>

</td>

</tr>

to add product which i have uploaded at the time or creation product, but when i generate PDF only junks available,
No image.
report_simple_label  
Discard
Best Answer

Hi Kevin: 

Putting <t t-set="product" t-value="product"/> back should fix it. Try restarting Odoo.

Regarding your question about how to change the report - you should be making the change in the report_simple_label QWeb view for this. 

Activate Developer mode, go to Settings > Technical > Views and edit the report_simple_label view to make the required changes.

Hope that helps.

Discard