Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product EAN13 generator fails

Victor Godayer
on 1/20/14, 10:56 AM 1,128 views

I'm registering products in an ERP, and I would like to use the EAN13 generator feature coming with the product module.

I have set up the product name and the internal reference (for instance Bleu-C / P-Oxford for the latter), but when I click on the link Set a custom EAN I always get 0000000000000.

I can't understand why it gives this result.

Thanks for your help/ideas.

I have no problem on Product EAN13 but I have similar problem on Supplier EAN13. It said it will auto generate, but always get 0000000000 for supplier EAN13.

on 2/3/14, 12:21 AM
Victor Godayer
On 2/3/14, 4:26 AM

My mistake. It's not detailed in the form, but the reference asked when we click on Set a custom EAN must be numeric.

It is the same for Supplier EAN13, it must be numeric.

Hope it'll help

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Asked: 1/20/14, 10:56 AM
Seen: 1128 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM