Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product détails

on 3/1/16, 4:46 AM 328 views

I want create some products with fixed details for hosting services (webspace, bandwidth, etc ...), so i tested 2 solution for that :

1 - I used the description field for the product and added it in report, it worked but i will need the description field for other products :/.

2 - I used product variant with creating (webspace, bandwidth... ) attributes, do you think it is a best way for my purpose ? or it has another way for adding a multilines description in product.

Thank you very much for your help.

P.S: if you see my pertinent message, i need some karma :-)

Thank you Ermin, I can't found the way for add attributes in sales report ?!

on 3/1/16, 6:00 AM

Thank you Ermin,

I can't found the way for add attributes in sales report ?!

on 3/1/16, 5:59 AM
On 3/2/16, 5:50 AM

anyone can show me how i can add the attributes of the product in sale order report "qweb", i don't know the name of the fields, i tested already "l.product_id.attribute_value_ids" and "l.product_id.attribute_line_ids" but it's not work

Thank you in advance.

Please create a new question with a precise title in order to enhance your chance to get an answer.

Ermin Trevisan
on 3/2/16, 10:20 AM

Ermin Trevisan

--Ermin Trevisan--
| 6 3 7
Walchwil, Switzerland
--Ermin Trevisan--

Ermin Trevisan
On 3/1/16, 5:35 AM

Version 2 is the way to go. This way you can add variants when you for example offer different bandwiths/webspaces with extra prices.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Asked: 3/1/16, 4:46 AM
Seen: 328 times
Last updated: 3/4/16, 2:41 AM