Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product Code Category

By
mmycool
on 6/5/13, 8:00 PM 1,224 views

Hello, Anywhere i can download the Product Code Category module that is compatible with V.7? https ://code.launchpad.net/~product-core-editors/openerp-product-attributes/7.0 doesn't meet my needs...

Anyone who can assist?

mmycool
on 6/6/13, 6:51 AM

patrick

--patrick--
| 5 4 7
Baarn, Netherlands
--patrick--
patrick
On 6/6/13, 9:22 AM

There is already the option for product categories in openERP V7. I don't know the module you mention, if that contains additional features, you have to:

• make your own module from scratch
  • use the mentioned module and rewrite it to be compatible with V7

I was looking at a product code like...100101001...where the 1st 3 characters could stand for type, next three category and the last 3 the item...a hierarchical kind of sequence...

mmycool
on 6/6/13, 5:57 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/5/13, 8:00 PM
Seen: 1224 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM