Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product attributes in qweb report

By
Karim
on 3/2/16, 10:39 AM 473 views

Hello,

anyone can show me how i can add the attributes of the product in sale order report "qweb", i don't know the name of the fields, i tested already "l.product_id.attribute_value_ids" and "l.product_id.attribute_line_ids" but it's not work

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

I don't found your reply for the second time, why ?

Cordialement,
Kd

Le 2 mars 2016 à 17:24, Axel Mendoza <portaltemplate12973@mail.odoo.com> a écrit :

A new question Product attributes in qweb report on Ayuda has been posted. Click here to access the question :

See question

--
Axel Mendoza

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo
Karim
on 3/2/16, 11:55 AM

Anyone to help me. :(

Karim
on 3/3/16, 5:38 PM

Jérémy Kersten (jke)

--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--
| 3 2 5
Jodoigne, Belgium
--Jérémy Kersten (jke)--

Jérémy is a member of the core R&D team since september 2013. He developed several projects for OpenERP version 8 including the eCommerce, the Google Calendar synchronization and the new product variants/configurator. Now, he manages Odoo website and themes for saas.

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
On 3/5/16, 3:36 PM
<ul t-foreach="l.product_id.attribute_value_ids" t-as="attrib_value">
    <li t-esc=" '%s: %s' % (attrib_value.attribute_id.name, attrib_value.name)"/>
</ul>

I have not tested but according the model, it should work !

William Brugger
On 3/5/16, 3:03 PM

try this:

<span t-field="l.product_id.attribute_value_ids.name"/>
Karim
On 3/5/16, 3:15 PM

Thanks Jérémy it's work for values :).

What field i can use for get the name of attributes ?

i have tested attribute_line_ids.name but it not work ?!

I edited my previous post because I could not reply directly to Jérémy, is it normal ?, or may be because I don't have enough Karma ?!

Karim
on 3/5/16, 3:54 PM

I have updated my answer :)

Jérémy Kersten (jke)
on 3/5/16, 5:09 PM

Thank you Jérémy it work :), but i can't make subject resolved :(

Karim
on 3/5/16, 5:41 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/2/16, 10:39 AM
Seen: 473 times
Last updated: 3/7/16, 5:55 PM