Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product attachment on quotation?

By
Richard
on 2/23/15, 5:20 AM 580 views

How do I attach a product overview (pdf) to the sales order template. I have added the attachment to the relevant product - how do I retrieve the ir.attachment for that product on the email template?

not really clear what you mean? Can it be you want to have the same attached file to show as attachment on a product as well as attachment on a quotation/SO ?

gunnar
on 2/23/15, 11:26 PM

yes that is exactly it. The attachment that gets uploaded on the product, needs to be attached to the quotation/SO.

Richard
on 2/24/15, 12:58 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/23/15, 5:20 AM
Seen: 580 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM