Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Product

By
Erastus
on 12/21/14, 5:06 PM 436 views

Is it possible to create a prodct example   60 x 50 x 6mm iron bar sold in mm.

Thus I can sell 5 bars of 3010mm each at .20 per mm

The total should calculate to 6 x 3010 x 1.223 = 22087.38?

Thank you

could you please explain more?

Baiju
on 12/22/14, 1:07 AM
Erastus
On 12/22/14, 7:13 AM

Thank you for your answer.  THis allows me to say I would lik 10 of 10mm .  WHat I need to do is to order and then create a "jobcard" command to manufacture  10 units.  Let me explain alittle more.  We do fiber installations.  We had a very nice conduite that gets manfactured for us.  The conduit has a vairable length.  THis is the "last mile" connection.  So we normally would like to order 10 units od 960 mm 50 units of 1158mm.  It is the same product but the qty and length varie from order to order.  THe idea then is to send a command that will start the manufacturing poses theref each unit will be manufactured exactly to spesifications.  The "remote" compter will then do its bit to manufacture each unit and print the specs on each unit.  The cost is  1.03 per mm  so one unit will cost 1158 X 1.03 and then we need 50 of them

Ludo - Neobis

--Ludo - Neobis--
| 2 2 5
Hoogvliet, Netherlands
--Ludo - Neobis--

Developer

Ludo - Neobis
On 12/22/14, 4:04 AM

Have a look at the product UoM (you might need the correct settings on your user profile) and enable the feature for seperate UoM usage for sales and purchases.

In that case you can say that the bar is 10 CM and sell it per millimeter and so on. Does that help you?

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/21/14, 5:06 PM
Seen: 436 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM