Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

procurement by group of product

By
theAlex
on 5/31/14, 9:34 AM 1,496 views

Hi!

Suggest for me some way, wich make accessible manage procurement by group of product. For example, we need have minimum stock of mediaconverter specific type, not matter wich brand is, but product entered in base with indication of this parameter for good manage inventory. Reordering rules make possible set only for some one product, but not for group.

Hy, The better way to do this is to add the catagory of product via a related field taht will be stored and after this, ad a grooup condition in the filter view.

Mind & Go, Mind And Go
on 6/1/14, 3:11 AM
theAlex
On 6/2/14, 8:29 PM

Thanks for you reply.

I apologise for my english.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/31/14, 9:34 AM
Seen: 1496 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM