This question has been flagged
4 Replies

Hi, I want to use Odoo in my ecommerce company. Everything looks good, but I can't find any example that shows how to deliver a batch of orders together.

We have 100 orders per day. We can not click on each one, pick two products for it, pack. We do this in batches, we select 15 orders, we pick everything for them, we pack it and we leave it ready for the carrier pickup.

Can somebody give me some help?

Odoo looks good for B2B, where you have 3 orders with 100 lines each. But in B2C you have 100 orders with one item each.

How can I select a batch of 10 or 15 orders and pick everything to pack them at once?

Is this possible?

Thank you in advance

Discard

Hi, could you please include the steps you are doing now to pack??

Author

I can explain how I do now, with my system (I'm not using Odoo now since I can't find how to do some task that I do now) 1) We select a batch of orders 2) Print the picking list with all the products for the batch and location 3) We go to a table, and put the product inside the final box that we will ship to the customer 4) We confirm the delivery of the whole batch, unless some has some error Can we do that in Odoo? How?

Author

I think it resolves the problem https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/how-to/warehouse-management-6/how-to-configure-multi-order-picking-pick-many-orders-at-once-then-package-by-customer-55407 Will check

Best Answer

Beside the multi order picking for which Marquez has provided a link, you can also activate the Picking waves options by going to Settings > Configuration > Warehouse and tick the "Manage Picking Waves".

By doing so, you will be able to group different pickings into one picking wave, assign it to a responsible (not mandatory) and print them in batch for your warehouse operators.

Hope this helps.

Discard
Author

The problem is that the picking wave prints one page per order, not all pickings together. Or I'm wrong?