Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problems with multi-Companys

By
Tobias Warken
on 7/21/14, 3:18 AM 1,053 views

Hi,

i got some difficulties with the multi-company environment in Odoo 7.saas~5.1.0. I configured 3 companies with their warehouses, but there the user can't change the Company in the Warehouse configuration, only the main company for the user is wirtten down (no dropdown) even though the user has the rights for the other companies. When i change the main-company for the user he can create new warehouses for the other companies but still not change it.

The Shop-configuration is not accessable.

The user has the technical right to configre multi-companies, multi-company is turned on, the companies are configured properly.

In Web-Shop there are errors 500 when opening a product with a not-logged-in user. when i grant read-access to all users the products can be seen in web-shop, so I come to believe that it is a huge misconfiguration or bug for the multi-company environment.

Hello, I have similar problem, but I get 403 forbidden error. I'm using v8. I configured multicompany but only the products belonging to the first orignal company are shown in the ecommerce, products from other companies, subsidiaries or not from the first one, are not show in the ecommerce. I want all published products shown in the ecommerce. Do you know how to accomplish this?

Pablo Manuel Rizzo
on 11/7/14, 4:21 PM
Tobias Warken
On 8/11/14, 5:39 AM

OK, the shop works now, the warehouses and locations are configured, but when I change the Warehouse in a Sale-Order the company changes to the right company, but when saving it always changes back to the main company of the logged in user.

Mitul
On 11/4/14, 2:20 AM

You can only create quotations / sales order from the company which you are logged in from. 

So let's say if you want to create a Sales Order from Sub-Company, you need to select your User on top right > Preferences > Dialog Box will open. Change the Company to desired and then process the Order.

Please note you can access only child warehouses so make sure when you create Warehouse, the owner should be the most last sub-company in hirerachy, else a Sub-Company won't be able to process order from Parent Company's warehouse.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 7/21/14, 3:18 AM
Seen: 1053 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM