Odoo Help

Problems to download dev and windows package

By
Felipe Zapata
on 5/15/14, 12:42 PM 823 views

Hello. 

When I try to download the deb and Windows Package the site redirects to me a login page. I login with my user but the site redirects to other site, but the download never start. What happen? some sugestion?

Yogesh

--Yogesh--
| 4 3 8
Delhi, India
--Yogesh--

Nothing to say .... :)

Yogesh
On 5/29/14, 9:27 PM

use nightly build  http://nightly.openerp.com/   to download any kind of package. download the latest versoin. no login required.

John Doe
On 5/29/14, 8:26 PM

Same problem here. In the past I was able to download extensions from the app repository and manually upload and install these. Now, the download link keeps redirecting me in an infinite loop and I never get the file.

ahmed
On 5/16/14, 12:48 AM

Same problem with me

gordon
On 5/15/14, 6:32 PM

Can some try and answer the question from Felipe i am having the same probelm

Julian
On 5/15/14, 9:32 PM

Can´t download and i have to deploy it heeelp please!!!

P
On 5/16/14, 12:12 AM

I would also like to say I am experiencing the same problem as well

John Baldwin
On 5/15/14, 6:12 PM

Sorry that I am using the answer tool for a response, but the commenting tool is not available. I just wanted to say I had the same issue. The new site is nice but many links are not correct. I hope they don't change the base code for openerp, because it has "openerp" throughout it. I'm a little worried after putting in 6 + months of learning to develop this that these changes might cause me issues with my current project.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 5/15/14, 12:42 PM
Seen: 823 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM