Odoo Help

Problems receiving emails

By
Diego Calzadilla
on 2/4/15, 3:01 PM 674 views

Hi all

I have big issues setting up messaging in odoo. I have configured a catchall e-mail adress on my domain and configured my incoming mail server using this catchall adress so that it creates a crm.lead record, I also created an alias correspondig to catchall@mydomain.mx. This configuration works great and I get my crm.lead record from this catchall adress.

The problem is that now I would like that all the e-mails form this catchall adress end on my user's inbox. I have set in my incoming mail server to create a record on model "mail.message" but I don´t get anything, I have checked my webmail and it seems that odoo actually fetches the emails but I can not find them in any part of the system, does any one can help me?

Thanks in advance!!

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/4/15, 3:01 PM
Seen: 674 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM