Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problems receiving emails

By
Diego Calzadilla
on 2/4/15, 3:01 PM 444 views

Hi all

I have big issues setting up messaging in odoo. I have configured a catchall e-mail adress on my domain and configured my incoming mail server using this catchall adress so that it creates a crm.lead record, I also created an alias correspondig to catchall@mydomain.mx. This configuration works great and I get my crm.lead record from this catchall adress.

The problem is that now I would like that all the e-mails form this catchall adress end on my user's inbox. I have set in my incoming mail server to create a record on model "mail.message" but I don´t get anything, I have checked my webmail and it seems that odoo actually fetches the emails but I can not find them in any part of the system, does any one can help me?

Thanks in advance!!

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 2/4/15, 3:01 PM
Seen: 444 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM