Odoo Help

Problems generating Sales Order and Delivery Order automatically for some customers in Odoo 9

By
Rene Lavidalie
on 9/21/16, 4:01 PM 511 views

Hello

I have an Odoo 9 system installed but when I confirm a sale order for SOME customers (not all) the problem is that the Delivery Car button (with the little truck figure) never appears and you cannot generate a Delivery Order for that particular Sales Order automatically. On the other side, it generates a Procurement Exception for that Sale Order on the Inventory Tab. If you do the same process on other customers I dont have any problems. If you start analyzing the exception, you can see it puts the Procurement Location on "Physical Locations: My Company/Transit Locations" even though you specify the  destination of your products to your Clients Locations or address in the Sales Order. In the Log there is a message: "No rule matching this procurement" if that helps to identify the problem.

Any ideas on how to solve these kind of issues?

Thank you.

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 9/21/16, 4:01 PM
Seen: 511 times
Last updated: 9/21/16, 4:08 PM