Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem wizard installation (purchase_confirm)

By
vgze
on 6/25/13, 10:34 AM 1,259 views

Hi, I have a problem with the installation of purchase_confirm addons. I try to install it but It doesn't appear in the module list. I change the permission of the files ( rw-rw-r--) and the folders (rwxrwxr-x). I hava also change the the owner of the files by the user openerp. And, It always don't working.

I'm on Debian.

Can you see the addon when you go to Settings -> Installed Modules (even after updating : Settings -> Update Modules List)?

patrick
on 6/25/13, 12:20 PM

Yes, I updated the module list and I don't see it. I find the module wired, because he doesn't have __openerp__.py file and this file is an obligation. It's maybe because he is a wizard.

vgze
on 6/25/13, 12:27 PM

Usually this kind of issues happens with the __openerp__.py, Post your and lets see if there is something. You say is a wizard? Did you declare it in the __openerp__.py file?

Carlos Llamacho
on 6/25/13, 4:41 PM

It's not a personal module, I find it in the v6apps site. And, he doesn't have __openerp__.py but he has a __terp__.py file.

vgze
on 6/26/13, 1:31 PM

I have only worked with modules from 6.1 and 7.0 and none used a __terp__.py instead of a __openerp__.py maybe the creator of the module forgot to update it?

Carlos Llamacho
on 6/26/13, 1:34 PM

I renamed the __terp__.py in __openerp__.py. And I can finnaly find it. Now, I have an other bug,. When I try to install, he says: "No module named wizard".

vgze
on 6/26/13, 2:31 PM

Dimitry, between 5 or 6 and 7 there are some changes regarding modules. it might be a better thing to post a new question about the issue. Post than also the code and XML, can be handy.

patrick
on 7/9/13, 8:46 AM

I already did that and I found a solution.

vgze
on 7/9/13, 9:10 AM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 6/25/13, 10:34 AM
Seen: 1259 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM