This question has been flagged

Hello,

I'm trying to add two fields (dates) on the sale.order model.

I'm not making any new custom python module, I'm just using customization from administration module.

Step 1 : Create the fields

Administration -> Customization -> Database Structure -> Objects

Locate sale.order, added the 2 custom fields, save.

But when I reload the object, some of the options have changed, namely "searchable" and "translate" aren't checked anymore.

I didn't realized it first as the following steps seemed to work

Step 2 : make the fields appear in the quotation form

Sales -> Quotations Activate Developer mode and open any quotation, go into "Manage Views" and edit the sale.order.form and add these two fields in the view and save.

After that the two field appears in the quotation/sales Orders forms as expected, I can also select them in the advance search (even though the field isn't checked as searchable anymore)

step 3 : print the field on quotations

Administration -> Customization -> Reports Locate the Quotation/Order report

Go to the Associated QWeb views and Open report_saleorder_document and add the two fields

Now if the fields have set values in the quotation, the printed one will have them too

Step 4 : Translation

Log as administrator Administration -> Customization -> Reports Locate the Quotation/Order report, switch it to HTM Find a quotation and print it, Use the editor to change le labels according to the language.

But How do I translate the labels in the actual quotation form?

I don't find these fields in Administration ->Translations -> Application Terms -> Translation Terms And when I try to create them, it doesn't have any effect?

Any clue on what I should do?

Discard