Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with tasks invoicing on contracts with Invoice Price Rate per User?

By
Luc Bonjean
on 1/17/15, 11:25 AM 857 views

I have defined a project with a specific product to use per user. This works fine if I enter hours directly on the project. (Via project/hours)
When I enter time spent on the tasks of that project, the default project of the user (in hrsettings) is used in stead of the product that is defined on the project.

1. Is this normal behaviour or did I configure something wrong?
  2. Is it possible to define a specific product for all users of the contract at once?
    (I know I can influcence the sales price by using price lists, but the problem is that I need to be able to alter the cost price for analytical reasons)

What version are you using? If you are using online, you should report the issue.

Fabien Pinckaers (fp)
on 1/17/15, 12:48 PM
Hello Fabien,

I'm using a version from github.
I will try to replicate it on the online version.

What is the official/correct  way to have the latest stable version?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Luc Bonjean

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------
Van: "Fabien Pinckaers (fp)" <fp@mail.odoo.com>
Datum: 17-01-2015 18:48 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: "Luc Bonjean (Lubon bvba)" <Luc@lubon.be>
Onderwerp: Re: Problem with tasks invoicing on contracts with Invoice Price Rate per User?

What version are you using? If you are using online, you should report the issue.

--
Fabien Pinckaers
OpenERP Founder

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post Problem with tasks invoicing on contracts with Invoice Price Rate per User?
Luc Bonjean
on 1/17/15, 2:41 PM
I have setup a test in the online version lubon001.odoo.com, with the same behaviour.
Do i report this on git, ot somewhere else?

Met vriendelijke groeten,

Luc Bonjean

-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------
Van: "Fabien Pinckaers (fp)" <fp@mail.odoo.com>
Datum: 17-01-2015 18:48 (GMT+01:00)
Aan: "Luc Bonjean (Lubon bvba)" <Luc@lubon.be>
Onderwerp: Re: Problem with tasks invoicing on contracts with Invoice Price Rate per User?

--
Fabien Pinckaers
OpenERP Founder

Sent by Odoo Inc. using Odoo about Forum Post Problem with tasks invoicing on contracts with Invoice Price Rate per User?
Luc Bonjean
on 1/18/15, 8:45 AM
Luc Bonjean
On 1/20/15, 1:55 AM

It looks like a bug.

Issue reported https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/4782

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 1/17/15, 11:25 AM
Seen: 857 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM