Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with repeatIn - RML Files

By
Selverine
on 12/26/13, 11:17 AM 1,245 views

Hi everybody,

I have a problem with a reparIn. I would like to create a table, two columns, with one field on the left and an repeatIn of another field on the right. The problem is with my repeatIn, my field on the left is printed as many times as the repatIn (not just one time)

My code:

<blockTable colWidths="269.0,260.0" style="Table2">
  <tr>
    <td>
      <para style="P5">[[ o.description_Quotation or removeParentNode('para') ]]</para>
    </td>
    <td> 
       <para style="terp_default_9">[[ repeatIn(o.order_line,'order_line') ]]</para>     
      <image alignment="CENTER" height="60.0" width="60.0" >  [[ order_line.product_id.image  or removeParentNode('para')]]</image>
    </td>
  </tr>
</blockTable>

Someone know why?

Thank you a lot

Selverine

ELIASS BENFATEH
On 4/11/16, 5:09 AM

Dear Selverine,

you can try:

<blockTable colWidths="269.0,260.0" style="Table2">
  <tr>
    <td>

<section>

<para style="P5">[[ o.description_Quotation or removeParentNode('para') ]]</para>

</section>

</td> <td>
<section> <para style="terp_default_9">[[ repeatIn(o.order_line,'order_line') ]]</para> </section>
      <image alignment="CENTER" height="60.0" width="60.0" >  [[ order_line.product_id.image  or removeParentNode('para')]]</image>
    </td>
  </tr>
</blockTable>

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 12/26/13, 11:17 AM
Seen: 1245 times
Last updated: 4/11/16, 5:09 AM