Odoo Help

Problem with Product Owner in Stock Moves

By
Nicolás Visús
on 4/14/16, 3:53 PM 487 views

I'm having the following problem:

My database has 3 companies: A, B and C.

B and C are daughters companies of A.

B and C have their own warehouses and stock, while A no warehouse or stock because it is an office.

I set for my products are not of any company.

I shipping products from the location B to the location C. And here comes the problem.

Those products shipping from location B to location C, are recorded as if the owner of that product remained B.

It causes if you want to make a sale from the warehouse C, the system says it has no availability product.

The system does indicate that the product is in the location C but it "belongs" to B.

Then only I can get that product warehouse C if the user changes from company to B.

What happens to me is that in the same warehouse can have the same product belonging to two different companies.

How I can do to eliminate this feature that makes the stock movements have their own?

About This Community

This platform is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Register

Odoo Training Center

Access to our E-learning platform and experience all Odoo Apps through learning videos, exercises and Quizz.

Test it now

Question tools

2 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/14/16, 3:53 PM
Seen: 487 times
Last updated: 6/9/16, 1:00 PM