This question has been flagged
1 Reply

I'm running OpenERP 7 and Magento 1.7 and have installed the the Magento module per the instructions here.

I'm following the instructions on readthedocs.org but annoyingly I can't post the link to it because I don't have enough karma.

In the example they show the API address as http://ip/magento2

When I go to /magento2 I get a 404 error. I also tried using the SOAP and REST addresses and both give an error message from OpenERP.

One potential problem on the OpenERP side is when I install the script "sudo python setup.py install" I see one error. running install_lib warning: install_lib: 'build/lib' does not exist -- no Python modules to install

I haven't been able to find and install that module either. I'm on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS on Amazon EC2.

Discard
Author

If there's anyone familiar with this I can pay to make this work let me know. It's been a month and I've made no progress with getting this to work. I've tried it on 2 fresh installations of OpenERP. Out of the box the Magento integration module does not work.

Author Best Answer

Stupid mistake. When I put in just my main website url with no directory it worked.

Now when I Import Catalog I get this error:

ExpatError: not well-formed (invalid token): line 2, column 1246

Discard