Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with mail marketing with all leads or segments - no mails?

Tomás Pascual
on 4/13/13, 2:30 PM 1,768 views

Hi Sirs, I have tried what forum.openerp.com/forum/topic34443.html describe, but I'm not be able to configure an email campaign. Some help wellcome. Regards, OPENERP 7 UBUNTU 12.04 NOMINALIA SMTP SERVER

is there something more to install than "campaigns" module???

Tomás Pascual
on 4/13/13, 2:59 PM
Mike Lindsay
On 4/13/13, 5:10 PM

Going by the date of that forum post, its for V6. OpenERP 7 has a function to test mail settings when your configuring it, I assume all those passed?

Yes sir. I'm Able To Send emails As Standalone Mode

Tomás Pascual
on 4/13/13, 9:05 PM

I answer myself. It is a question of time in planned actions. Sorry, all is running OK.

Tomás Pascual
on 4/25/13, 5:39 AM

Hi Tomas, can u make a youtube presentation about your email campaign, step by step? its more then my actual knowledge. Or a short step by step line.

on 4/25/13, 1:52 PM

Thx! Tomas, or anybody else.

on 4/25/13, 1:53 PM

Yes. Your email?

Tomás Pascual
on 4/29/13, 5:55 PM

I wouldn't mind seeing that either. Something I planned on doing in the future, anything to minimize the learning curve would be great!

Mike Lindsay
on 4/29/13, 6:01 PM

mlindsay at kirkmangroup dot com Sanitized a bit for minor spam protection.

Mike Lindsay
on 4/29/13, 6:04 PM

csizmard at gmail dot com , thx Tomas!

on 4/29/13, 6:26 PM

Tomás Pascual
on 5/1/13, 6:46 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 4/13/13, 2:30 PM
Seen: 1768 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM