This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hi,

we auto create project issues based on incoming mails. We tested with an email sent from Outlook, including some HTML. Every line-break is transformed to which results in emails like this:

TEST

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

[1] mailto:user@domain.tld
[2] www.domain.tld

This is what we see in the description tab for the project issue. I little bit different is the text we can see in the messages section of said issue:

&_lt;!ze:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {mso-style-priority:99; color:#0563C1; text-decoration:underline;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {mso-style-priority:99; color:#954F72; text-decoration:underline;} span.E-MailFormatvorlage17 {mso-style-type:personal-compose; font-family:"Century Gothic","sans-serif"; color:windowtext; font-weight:normal; font-style:normal;} .MsoChpDefault {mso-style-type:export-only; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-fareast-language:EN-US;} @page WordSection1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:70.85pt 70.85pt 2.0cm 70.85pt;} div.WordSection1 {page:WordSection1;} --&_gt;

TEST

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

[a href="mailto:user@domain.tld"] user@domain.tld 
www.@domain.tld

Is there anything we can do about this?

Note: I changed the < > to [ ] because otherwised I would not have been able to post this question. I also added a _ between & and lt (and & and gt) otherwise it would have been transformed to < or >

Discard

same problem

Best Answer

This is more or less a duplicate of the question https://www.odoo.com/es_ES/forum/help-1/question/webkit-line-returns-for-text-fields-11072.

I guess you could find a solution there.

Discard