Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with group by in search view OpenERP 7.0

By
komala kiran kumar. Parepalli
on 3/3/14, 7:43 AM 3,064 views

Hi Guys! I am here with a problem while using the group by filters. The Scenario is i am creating a group by filter and trying to use the group by filter from tree view it is giving the grouped result , but the problem is it's not showing the list of records under it.

The Code i have written is:

<group expand="0" string="Group By..."> <filter string="Location" icon="terp-personal" domain="[]" context="{'group_by':'location_id'}"/> <filter string="Coach" icon="terp-personal" domain="[]" context="{'group_by':'user_id'}"/> </group>

the result is displaying as:

Like wise it is showing the grouped result but not the option to expand the records under it.

Help me with this to sort out if any one can. Any ideas are also acceptable.

Thanks in Advance.

In the search box if you select Group by two options Locations and Coach then expand options shows?....

Prakash
on 3/3/14, 9:36 AM

Hi Prakash, I tried by selecting both the group by options even then the expanding is not happening. It persists with the same result.

komala kiran kumar. Parepalli
on 3/4/14, 1:33 AM

Can you please check default openerp sale module working without any issues. If you have issue only in the custom module then post your xml code for tree view and search view.

Prakash
on 3/4/14, 1:38 AM

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.

--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--
| 6 6 8
Gandhinagar, India
--Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.--

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd. Your Odoo/OpenERP Solution, just an email away!

Serpent Consulting Services Pvt. Ltd.
On 8/13/15, 3:58 AM

Guys,

We've added groupby expand feature on Odoo Apps Web Groupby Expand.

Hope this helps.

Thanks.

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

0 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 3/3/14, 7:43 AM
Seen: 3064 times
Last updated: 10/19/15, 3:12 AM