Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with ECommerce module 404 error while confirming invoice????????

By
Hachem Chraiti
on 4/28/14, 10:49 PM 518 views

Hi, im trying to add some products in the Ecommerce module but after adding them to the cart and while validation it show me 404 Error !! "The page you were looking for could not be found; it is possible you have typed the address incorrectly, but it has most probably been removed due to the recent website reorganisation. " Pleeeeease need help

It redirects me to the /shop/transaction/x while online trial redirects me to /shop/confirmation?????????

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 4/28/14, 10:49 PM
Seen: 518 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM