This question has been flagged
1 Reply

After I select the Customer Preview of a quotation in the Sales Module, the portal seems to work without any problem, but if I try to open the URL in a computer without an account on my instance, it displays this:

Capture.png

It used to work flawlessly on Odoo 12, but there seems to be a problem with this new version for public rights to the preview portal.

Discard
Best Answer

it is not a problem. you have preview(as internal user), you have to grant access to customer. it will create portal user. just create demo customer. grant acces(change password to check) and you can try this in incognito(before login as customer) and preview will be available. when you dissable portal acces, customer will not allow to see this.

Discard

Hello @Mindaugas Paulauskas,

I have face same issue, I have tried above step create a demo contact -> give access portal (selected in portal Boolean).

Then created one Sale Order with demo customer, open "Customer Preview". it's show proper with login user, but when I open in private window without login it's show me "The requested URL was not found on the server. If you entered the URL manually please check your spelling and try again."

Can you please help me why it's not display in private window.

Please help me out.

Thanks in advance

Riddhi

what version? what custom things have you, that default is not working. please more information.

I am using odoo13C. It's working fine now.

But I don't want to click on "Grant portal access" button every time.

Is it possible to give direct access right or another way to access customer preview directly without login user?

you can try-sales->configuration.

Customer Account

Let your customers log in to see their documents

On invitation

Free sign up

so check free sign up. check. it has to solve it.