Odoo Help

Welcome!

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem With Cost of Goods Sold???

By
Zura Tsiklauri
on 8/7/14, 9:29 AM 538 views

Problem 1:

1 August: I purchase the product Suppose for 100EUR. My Currency is USD and 100EUR=130USD. This means that if I validate the Invoice at 1st August, product is mine and the cost is 130 USD.

5 August: I receive the productt but the exchange Rate is 100EUR =120 USD. At this moment OpenERP Creates the cost of the product=120USD. and COGS=120USD. THIS IS WRONG!!! 

The Cost of the product should be equal to the 130USD since product is mine at 1 AUGUST and not in 5 AUGUST. I dont find any wise logic calculating product cost with the ech.rate at the time of delivery!

Problem 2: There is no possibility to receive product with back date. Suppose I received at 1st but I want to write the receipt at 5 august? Why is not it possible?

Someone, Please Advice; 

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Stats

Asked: 8/7/14, 9:29 AM
Seen: 538 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM