Odoo Help

This community is for beginners and experts willing to share their Odoo knowledge. It's not a forum to discuss ideas, but a knowledge base of questions and their answers.

Problem with BINARY field

on 3/12/13, 11:54 AM 924 views

Hello! I 've recently use the field "binary".It provides a litle menu to uplaod and download. Nothing to say about the downloading functionality. However, when I clik to download, it doesn't work at all...is it normal? I can make a choice between "open with" and "save as" ...if i clik on save as, nothing's happening! and if I clik on "open with" it saves the file into the temp file of the browser.... Is anybody have an idea of wath 's the problem?

Thank in advance,

Andreas Brueckl

--Andreas Brueckl--
| 7 8 7
Vienna, Austria
--Andreas Brueckl--
OpenERP Consulting and Development
Andreas Brueckl
On 3/12/13, 1:17 PM

This problem is related to the browser. If the browser can not open it, then he suggest to Save as.. or open with.

I you want your browser to open certain file types, you have to adapt the browser settings.

I know this, but the problem is not to open the file, it's to download...the "save as" doesn't work...

on 3/12/13, 1:22 PM

Your Answer

Please try to give a substantial answer. If you wanted to comment on the question or answer, just use the commenting tool. Please remember that you can always revise your answers - no need to answer the same question twice. Also, please don't forget to vote - it really helps to select the best questions and answers!

About This Community

This community is for professionals and enthusiasts of our products and services. Read Guidelines

Question tools

1 follower(s)

Asked: 3/12/13, 11:54 AM
Seen: 924 times
Last updated: 3/16/15, 8:10 AM