This question has been flagged
2 Replies

Hello guys, well I modify the hr_holidays module for my personal use, I added a option if you select the same day You can calculate hours, then when the form is validated, this hours go to hr_employee, in the "HR Setting" tab.

When this hours in hr_employee are > 7.5, the hours are 0 and days are substracted 1.

My problem: the hours are converted to 0 and days are substracted 1 ONLY in one manager, this is so crazy! , in other managers and employees the days are 10... 12... never substracted

Could anyone help me? Thanks!

Discard
Author Best Answer

My problem is that the calculation is automatic when you validate a form about holidays, in this form you can choose days of holidays or hours of holidays, when is validated , this info (days or hours) are accumulated in other fields. But in the field of hours, when hours are > 7.5 the days must be substracted 1, but this only works in one user.

Discard
Best Answer

Hi,

You can add special field in manager that will check when your calculation is done.

For example: in manager view add new field boolean Is special manager? if it is check then you have to subtract 1 in other case you have to do other calculation as per your requirement.

hope above will help you.

Discard